[kaffe] japitools 0.9.5 NullPointerException

Peter Connolly Peter.Connolly at cnet.com
Thu Jan 27 16:36:47 PST 2005

When I run japitools' japize against two versions of the Sybase
JConnect2 library: jconn2.jar, I get a large number of
NullPointerExceptions.

I am running 0.9.5 of japitools.  I have run J2SE JDK 1.4.1 and 1.5.0
with japitools and I get the same results...i.e., many
NullPointerExceptions.  I'm including japitools.jar and the 1.4.1 rt.jar
in the CLASSPATH.

I've attached the console log and the execution script.

Help!
pc