[kaffe] German translation of kaffe.pot (de.po)

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Mon Jul 18 15:21:32 PDT 2005

Wolfgang Baer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> attached (as gzipped tar to avoid mailing problems) a german
> translation for kaffe internationalization :-)

Danke, Wolfgang!

> BTW the debian packaging changes are finished. I will have to
> test the upgrade path in the next days. Beside that I am ready
> for a 1.1.6 release ... However we have still to wait for a
> rebuild of gmp on m68k (g++ transition) - so no need to hurry.

Thanks for the update. I've been working meanwhile to merge Runtime &
Process from GNU Classpath into Kaffe as a precondition to some other
merges, which turned out to be as tricky as expected as it behaves odd
on our test suite while working fine when installed. I am sure I'll get
it fixed though. ;)

> BTW, do you intend to synchronize to classpath 0.17 for 1.1.6 ?

Yes. I'd like to have 0.17 for 1.1.6, and merge in some more things
(rmic patches with ASM from cp-tools, gnu crypto providers for DH and/or
bouncy castle ones for extssh in eclipse, and antlr for gjdoc). I hope
to have the Runtime changes done soon,today or tomorrow, and then I can
move on with the rest of the merge.