[kaffe] Apache Gump Kaffe Run

Adam R. B. Jack ajack at apache.org
Wed Jul 20 11:28:08 PDT 2005

On a Solaris Zone [1] we (Gump folks) once again have a Kaffe run [2].

Please review the "TODOs" list [3] for build problems, some of which could
be Kaffe related. The easiest way to determine if it is (I suspect) is to
compare it to the public (Sun JVM 1.4/Linux) TODOs list [4]. As things stand
the run initiates a 3/9/15 and 21 hundred hours GMT (although given the next
information, maybe that is more builds than maybe valuable.)

A simple script (outside of Gump) runs nightly at midnight GMT to checkout
the latest Kaffe from CVS HEAD, builds it, tests it, and installs it (tested
ok or not) for Gump to use. The log of this is [5]. Perhaps I ought consider
building this more often, to coincide with the runs, although I might need
to scale back the resources used sometime anyway. Ideas welcomed.

Good luck w/ your ventures, and I hope this helps a little.

regards,

Adam

[1] http://gump.zones.apache.org/
[2] http://gump.zones.apache.org/gump/kaffe/