[kaffe] Re: Getting 1.1.5 out

Arnaud Vandyck avdyk at ressource-toi.org
Thu Mar 24 01:51:52 PST 2005

Thu, 24 Mar 2005 04:19:54 +0100,
Dalibor Topic <robilad at kaffe.org> wrote:

> Am Dienstag, den 22.03.2005, 10:52 -0800 schrieb Jim Pick:

[...]

>> As for the new server - does anybody want to volunteer to redo the
>> website and be the webmaster?  I can set up a Xen session for that.
>> My  only requirement is that the new website should run on Kaffe.
>> :-)
>
> I've been toying with the idea of mavenizing the kaffe website, but I
> don't have anything conrete yet. Volunteers are welcome ;)

What about a servlet/jsp website on tomcat5? I'd like to have tomcat5 in
debian (is the kaffe server running debian?) I'd like to volunteer for
the website... or do it as a sponsor as I also do websites after my day
job ;-)

> Is there anything I've missed?

#295014: kaffe: gcFree Assertion at gc-incremental.c:1300 -
         "Attempt to explicitly free nonfixed object"

#255418: kaffe: Error when directory containing the
         class has special characters

#255502: kaffe: Incorrect result due to computations
         in extended precision on x86

#296569: kaffe: Add -V option to jar implementation

> I think we should just release a 1.1.5 now, rather than try to make it
> perfect on all platforms. That didn't work so well over tha last year,
> so let's try something different: quick point releases. Early, often and
> all that.

You are right about the release, but first, go to bed!
(04:19:54!!!)

Cheers,

--
Arnaud Vandyck