[kaffe] Kaffe & Gnu ClassPath

Michael Koch konqueror at gmx.de
Wed May 4 01:54:40 PDT 2005

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 11:16:23AM +0200, Stage Iup - Fabrice & Frédéric Kwiatkowski wrote:
> Hi all
> i'm looking for a Java VM fully compatible with 1.4.2 version of Java and i
> would like to know if it is possible to use Gnu ClassPath with Kaffe to
> enhance the compatibility

Kaffe currently uses its own copy of GNU classpath, normally mostly merged with classpath CVS.
This will change in the future but isnt done yet.

GNU classpath and Kaffe both miss some things to be fully 1.4 compatible.
We are working on this. You can track the current status of API completenes
at http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/.

Michael