[kaffe] CVS kaffe (inaba): Fix bugs introduced in Gcc assembler to real assembler conversion.

Kiyo Inaba inaba at src.ricoh.co.jp
Sat May 28 04:30:18 PDT 2005

Hi Dalibor,

You wrote:
>thanks, Kiyo! I thought debian and my cross-compilers caught all of
>these, but it seems that debian has no sh port ;(

Well, that can not be done, as you expect. Since trampoline code is
only used with jit, but still sh-jit has never been committed :-)
So, at least for the moment, we can asure that trampoline code is
not used in intrp only port...

I hope, I will release first version of sh-jit by June 12 (it's my
birthday). Is it earlier than estimated release date of 1.1.6?

Kiyo