[kaffe] boehm configure problem

Riccardo riccardo at kaffe.org
Sat Oct 1 02:12:30 PDT 2005

Hey,

is boehm always enabled now? In any case I get the following error:
checking for thread model used by GCC... posix
configure: error: "Pthreads not supported by the GC on this platform."
configure: error: /bin/sh
'../../../../../kaffe/kaffe/kaffevm/boehm-gc/boehm/configure' failed
for kaffe/kaffevm/boehm-gc/boehm

while I used the configure line:
  ../kaffe/configure -C --without-classpath-gtk-awt --with-kaffe-x-awt
--with-threads=unix-jthreads --with-engine=jit3

so maybe it should either disable boehm automatically...or in any case
try to hnour my "jthread" choice in the smartest way possible...

cheers,
    Riccardo