[kaffe] Classpath merge

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Sat Oct 15 07:56:45 PDT 2005

Hi,

As some people know I have nearly finished merging the classpath tree
into kaffe tree. There are still a couple of issues to solve with
installing classpath libraries into the right places and how to deal
with glibj.zip (build it ourself or make classpath build system build
it). The problem is that classpath's configure is not really
configurable on the place where to put the libraries. Especially it is
not possible at the moment to force it to use ${prefix}/jre/lib/${cpu}
for the native libraries and ${prefix}/jre/lib/rt.jar for the java
library. I am considering modifying a bit more classpath's configure so
we can do that in future. So expect the merge to happen this week. I'll
send a warning message just before because the tree is very altered.

Cheers,

Guilhem.