[kaffe] Re: Classpath merge

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Sat Oct 15 14:53:57 PDT 2005

>>>>> "Guilhem" == Guilhem Lavaux <guilhem at kaffe.org> writes:

Guilhem> There are still a couple of issues to solve with
Guilhem> installing classpath libraries into the right places and how to deal
Guilhem> with glibj.zip (build it ourself or make classpath build system build
Guilhem> it). The problem is that classpath's configure is not really
Guilhem> configurable on the place where to put the libraries.

We have these same problems with the merge into libgcj.  Also there
are some files that we don't want to install at all, so we have a
number of local hacks to the classpath Makefile.am's to avoid this.

Solving some of this in a general way would be quite nice.  Now that
two projects are going to take this same approach, perhaps we can get
the changes into classpath directly :-)

Tom