[kaffe] Kaffe for OpenWRT

Richard Brady rphbrady at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 04:11:08 PDT 2005

Thanks Dalibor,
compile is asking me to report some warnings:

checking for sched_yield... no
checking sched.h usability... no
checking sched.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: sched.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sched.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sched.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sched.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sched.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: sched.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ## ------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to kaffe at kaffe.org ##
configure: WARNING: ## ------------------------------ ##
checking for sched.h... yes
checking for getifaddrs... no
checking ifaddrs.h usability... no
checking ifaddrs.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: ifaddrs.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: ifaddrs.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: ifaddrs.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: ifaddrs.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: ifaddrs.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: ifaddrs.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ## ------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to kaffe at kaffe.org ##
configure: WARNING: ## ------------------------------ ##
checking for ifaddrs.h... yes
checking for inet_ntop... no
checking for inet_pton... no
checking arpa/nameser.h usability... no
checking arpa/nameser.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: arpa/nameser.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: arpa/nameser.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: arpa/nameser.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: arpa/nameser.h: section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"configure: WARNING: arpa/nameser.h: proceeding with the
preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: arpa/nameser.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ## ------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to kaffe at kaffe.org ##
configure: WARNING: ## ------------------------------ ##
checking for arpa/nameser.h... yes
checking for memset... no
checking for socklen_t... no
checking for in_port_t... no
checking value of sizeof((((struct sockaddr_in *) 0) ->sin_port)) by
analyzing object code... 0
checking value of sizeof(long) by analyzing object code... 0
checking value of sizeof(int) by analyzing object code... 0
checking value of sizeof(short) by analyzing object code... 0
checking value of sizeof(char) by analyzing object code... 0
checking for h_errno declaration in netdb.h... no
checking for getaddrinfo... no
checking for getnameinfo... no
checking for struct in6_addr... no
checking for struct sockaddr_in6... no
checking for struct sockaddr_storage... no
checking for sa_family_t... no
configure: error: Failed to get size of sa_family in struct sockaddr.

Then it errors as you can see.
Are the warnings and this fail related? Does it look like a problem with my
environment or the mipsel compile itself?

Thanks

Rich.