[kaffe] Compile problem after classpath merge

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Sat Oct 29 12:07:23 PDT 2005

Wolfgang Baer wrote:
> Classpath needs a --with-ecj switch for using ecj. The
> -with-jikes=/usr/bin/ecj
> switch needs somehow to be translated into a --with-ecj switch for the
> classpath build. Or kaffe should provide different compiler switches like
> classpath does.

I've tried adding --with-ecj to my usual configure line on CVS head, and
that worked for me. Configure parameters passed to Kaffe's confogire
script on CVS head get passed to embedded Classpath's configure script
as well, so --with-ecj is picked up by classpath's configure, and ecj is
used to build it.