[kaffe] two OpenBSD patches

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Wed Sep 14 07:52:31 PDT 2005

Kurt Miller wrote:
> I gave tinderclient a try, but I need to specifiy some configure args like
> --with-engine=intrp and --with-iconv-prefix=/usr/local. How do I get
> tinderclient to pass them along?

Hi Kurt,

You can tell Eric Anholt the name of your client and the optins you want
to have preset, and he'll do it for you. He's anholt on #kaffe on
irc.freenode.org, and his e-mail address should be on the tinderbox site.

Othewise, you can set them in the kaffe perl module of the checked out
tinderclient code. I don't recall the exact file name, but it should be
easy to grep/find the right section.