[kaffe] Where to get prebuilt win32 binaries?

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 02:21:32 PDT 2005

HI Dalibor,

*gg* of course I understand your concerns and that you do not want to
spend time building packages - but in fact windows should be many
times easier than any linux distro out there.
Just a simple zip-archive somewhere in ~robilad since you've built it
already ... *please* *double please* *tripple please*

> I'd suggest either asking for a package on the Cygwin mailing list, or,
> if you are looking into learning a bit about cross-compiling, grabbing
> the excellent crosstools tarball from Dan Kegel's web site, and using
> that to build your own Cygwin compiler.
OK, I'll ask them too, good point btw.

Well, I leave the building with wine task untouched ;-)

lg Clemens