[kaffe] Getting kaffe to use nano-X AWT

Gianluca Moro giangiammy at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 06:28:13 PDT 2005

Hi,

I was getting the same problem: in the archive there's
the thread, anyway, with the help of Dalibor, I
get to the following command line which tells kaffe
to use Nano-X:

/usr/local/kaffe/bin/kaffe -Dkaffe.awt.nativelib=nanoxawt
-Xbootclasspath/p:/path/to/kaffeawt.jar Hello

which platform are you using: I'm  testing on a MIPS machine.

bye
giammy

Gianluca Moro             Visit  http://ilpinguino.altervista.org/
giangiammy at yahoo.com      MyBlog http://blog.libero.it/giangiammy/