[kaffe] kaffe awt and thread management on MIPS

jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw jserv at linux2.cc.ntu.edu.tw
Fri Sep 30 08:57:06 PDT 2005

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 08:15:48AM -0700, Gianluca Moro wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I compiled my kaffe on mips with the following
   [...]
> Is there someone who compiled a more recent version of kaffe
> (I'm working on 1.1.5), and have a working configuration?
> (I doubt to be able to find a bug on the config/mips/* side :-)

Hi Gianluca,

  Recently, I am working on JIT and XScale series, and I have commited
some Nano-X related fixes into cvs repository. Could you please take it
a try with cvs head? However, thank you for sending and sharing the
which is another great platform Kaffe should support.

cheers,
Jim Huang (jserv AT kaffe.org)