[kaffe] fastjar security issue

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Wed Apr 19 07:42:57 PDT 2006

>>>>> "Dalibor" == Dalibor Topic <robilad at kaffe.org> writes:

Dalibor> On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 02:42 +0200, Dalibor Topic wrote:
>> so yeah, please go ahead and check it in.

Dalibor> Thanks for checking it in, Antoine. Tom, I've confirmed that
Dalibor> the problem also occurs on gcc SVN head.

Thanks Dalibor.  We've deleted fastjar from gcc svn, but I suppose I
ought to update the 4.1 branch at least.

Meanwhile, I made a new fastjar project on savannah.  Antoine, if you
want, I can easily give you cvs access there, so you can check your
patch in...

Tom