[kaffe] fastjar security issue

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Wed Apr 19 18:52:00 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-19 at 08:42 -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:

> Dalibor> On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 02:42 +0200, Dalibor Topic wrote:
> >> so yeah, please go ahead and check it in.
>
> Dalibor> Thanks for checking it in, Antoine. Tom, I've confirmed that
> Dalibor> the problem also occurs on gcc SVN head.
>
> Thanks Dalibor.  We've deleted fastjar from gcc svn, but I suppose I
> ought to update the 4.1 branch at least.

If Mark does another release with fastjar, sure ;)

> Meanwhile, I made a new fastjar project on savannah.  Antoine, if you
> want, I can easily give you cvs access there, so you can check your
> patch in...

Cool, thanks. I'll merge my small patches in from Kaffe over the
weekend, and I'd like to see if I can copy over some build system
fixlets from my merge effort. There is a bunch of small compiler
warnings with the fastjar code from 4.1.0, but nothing particularly
terrifying.