[kaffe] Result of research using Kaffe

TAYFUN ELMAS TELMAS at KU.EDU.TR
Wed Aug 2 08:59:50 PDT 2006

Hi all,

For your interest,
we have completed a research project for developing a runtime data race checking algorithm. We implemented our algorithm and a set of other race detection algorithms (for comparison) in Kaffe. I will be presenting a workshop paper in FATES/RV'06 in August that will also refer to the implementation in Kaffe. I will make available the main source code and the patches to the existing codes as soon as possible in our web site.
Here is the link to our paper in the workshop:
http://www.easychair.org/FLoC-06/FATES-RV-day227.html#11020

Best regards.

Tayfun Elmas

Graduate Assistant