[kaffe] jthreads problem

Guilhem Lavaux guilhem at kaffe.org
Thu Jan 12 13:14:26 PST 2006

Hi Ioannis,

I am writing to you to say that I am really considering your problem.
Actually the VM does look into a strange state where it eats all the CPU
without going further anymore (though I am not sure yet at the moment I
have to analyze the dynamic of what it is doing). I am experiencing the
problem on both pthreads and jthreads. I will try to fix this asap. Give
me something like one week to know what happens. I am really sorry to
have missed your previous meesage in december but sometimes I parse the
ML quite quickly.

I keep you informed.

Regards,

Guilhem.