[kaffe] problems with nano-X

Arnold Breitfuss Arnold.Breitfuss at student.uibk.ac.at
Fri Jul 28 01:33:31 PDT 2006

hi,
we are develope software for cirrus arm720t. nano-X is up and running. kaffe
runs hello world without errors. when we try to run a simple awt we get no
errors but we cant see anything on the display.
here the debug from nano-X:
[root@(none) awt]# kaffe -Xkaffe-nanox-awt TestFrame
createfont: (height == 0) found builtin font System (0)
createfont: (height == 0) found builtin font System (0)
createfont: (height == 0) found builtin font System (0)
createfont: (height == 0) found builtin font System (0)
createfont: (height == 0) found builtin font System (0)
createfont: (height == 0) found builtin font System (0)
createfont: (height == 0) found builtin font System (0)
createfont: (height == 0) found builtin font System (0)
Start
Frame erstellt

nano-X: client closed socket: 5
Destroy client 5 resources
  Destroy window 2 eventclient mask fffcbfa8
  Destroy window 2
  Destroy font 1007
  Destroy font 1006
  Destroy font 1005