[kaffe] Kaffe on ppc (Slackintosh Linux 2.6.x)

Nikola Gidalov ngidalov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 08:37:00 PDT 2006

Gioco,

It seems that the kaffe is compiled with the jit3. I had the same problem
when I crosscompiled kaffe  for  PPC.  It seems that jit3 is not fully
implemented for PPC. You can try to configure kaffe with
--with-engine=intrp. Please let me know if you can find some more
information about the PPC jit3 implementation.

Regards,
Nikola