[kaffe] crazy existential question

fchoong at netbeans.jp fchoong at netbeans.jp
Thu Mar 9 01:55:35 PST 2006

To Philippe,
In the case of Kaffe, see how many platform it
supports(http://www.kaffe.org/ports.shtml). It may not fit your definition
of success(getting rich), but each Free Runtime Hacker gets to decide
her/his own definition. Free Software is not about making money, it is
about guaranteeing the users Freedom. Companies can make money off Free
Software as long as they do not deny the Freedom of the users. Good
Example from Sweden is MySQL AB. By the way, I think you have burnt up
your karma :)
                                                                 David Fu.