[kaffe] CVS kaffe (robilad): resynced with gnu classpath

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Mon May 22 08:40:59 PDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 08:31 -0700, Kaffe CVS wrote:
> PatchSet 7293
> Date: 2006/05/22 15:21:38
> Author: robilad
> Branch: HEAD
> Tag: (none)
> Log:
> resynced with gnu classpath

This largely resyncs Kaffe with GNU Classpath from last week, i.e. 0.91.

There have been a lot of additions, in particular of tools since the
last resync, so it will take a few days to shake out the integration
issues, and make everything work smoothly.

A new dependency has been introduced for the appletviewer, which uses
Mozilla's libraries. That may trip up the build for people who don't
have mozilla development packages installed, so in that case please add
--disable-plugin to your configure line.

I'll pull up Kaffe to the latest Classpath head version over the next
few days, and work on ironing our the configuration/integration issues.