[kaffe] build with generics branch and runtime error...

Henry Proudhon henry.proudhon at insa-lyon.fr
Mon May 22 18:47:25 PDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post to the list.
I recently discovered kaffe and wow that rocks!
I'm trying to avoid the java trap and have a few questions.

1) can one build kaffe with the experimental classpath-generics branch ?
I tried to replace the libraries/javalib/external/classpath folder but
the build fail.

2) my app compile fine with kaffe and run too but at some point I get
this error: FATAL ERROR: No more room for local references
I dont get the error when using gcj so maybe someone can comment on that...

Thanks a lot for your help
Henry