[kaffe] Kaffe porting on MIPS

NaveenYadav naveen.yadav at samsung.com
Fri Sep 8 04:55:59 PDT 2006

Hi ,

We are not able to proceed further any more.
On HOST Machine i am not able to connect with Nano-X
I am using Nano-X .90
and compile with config file config.X11(nanox)
I am compiling Kaffe 1.17 with below config
./configure --prefix=/home/naveen/jvm/native --with-awt=nanox --enable-pure-
java-math --disable-gtk-peer --without-esd --with-engine=intrp  --with-kaffe
-nanox-awt --with-nanox-include=/home/naveen/nanox/microwindows-0.91/src/inc
lude --with-nanox-library=/home/naveen/nanox/microwindows-0.91/src/lib --wit
hout-x --without-kaffe-x-awt --without-libffi --disable-xawt-xi18n --disable
-alsa --disable-sound --with-threads=unix-pthreads --without-classpath-gtk-a
wt

When i run Nano-X server ./nano-X , it will open Black window, then i lanch

 ./kaffe -vmdebug INIT , -Xkaffe-nanox-awt Example01
initCollector()
initCollector() done
initNativeThreads(0x10000)
Detected stackSize 1048576
initNativeThreads(0x10000) done
utf8ConstInit()
utf8ConstInit() done
initClasspath()
initClasspath() done, got
/home/naveen/jvm/cross/jre/lib/glibj.zip:/home/naveen/jvm/cross/lib/tools.ja
initNative()
got lpath /home/naveen/jvm/cross/jre/lib/mips:/home/naveen/jvm/cross/lib and
libraryPath /home/naveen/jvm/cross/jre/lib/mipsbtrying to load
/home/naveen/jvm/cross/jre/lib/mips/libjavalang
initNative() done
create names and signatures
done
naveen initBaseClasses()
initTypes()
initTypes() done
finishTypes()
finishTypes() done
check initBaseClasses() done
initTypes()
initTypes() done
finishTypes()
finishTypes() done
initBaseClasses() done
initExceptions()
initThreads()
initThreads() done
and it hangs here What may be reason ...
Attach My Nanox program..

It is running currectly if i run with following option
./java Example01

Naveen