[kaffe] porting cross compiled kaffe to other plattform?

thuanpv phamvanthuanbk at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 08:11:53 PDT 2006

Hi Dalibor,
I considered ARM9.
In this context, porting means i want to run kaffe in this KIT and run a
java application on it (HelloWorld for example).
Recently, I cross compiled kaffe 1.1.7 for Linux/Arm and copy all of
installed file to USB, plug to USB port in this kit and run HelloWorld
successfully.
I hope to intergrate kaffe code with linux kernel and compile one time. I
think it's more convenient. Do you have any ideas for this solution?
Thanks.