[kaffe] FastJar 0.95 anouncement
robilad at kaffe.org
Tue Feb 13 12:40:01 PST 2007
FastJar has moved from SourceForge, via gcc, to a new home on Savannah,
at http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/fastjar/. I've collected the
various patches flying around for it, and made a new release, 0.95.
The source code for FastJar 0.95 is available at
New in release 0.95
* Fix for directory traversal security issue CVE-2006-3619.
* Support for JAR file indexing and updating.
* Updated to use autoconf 2.61 and automake 1.10.
* Shared code was factored out into internal fastjar library
for fastjar & grepjar to links against.
* Merged in the patches from 0.94 release on SourceForge.
* Many bug fixes and cleanups.
The following people have contributed to fastjar while it was part of
gcc and to its new incarnation on Savannah:
Alexandre Petit-Bianco, Alfred M. Szmidt, Andreas Tobler, Anthony Green,
Bryce McKinlay, Casey Marshall, Craig Rodrigues, Daiki Ueno, Dalibor
Topic, DJ Delorie, Geoffrey Keating, Gerald Pfeifer, Hans-Peter Nilsson,
H.J. Lu, Jakub Jelinek, John David Anglin, Joseph S. Myers, Kaveh R.
Ghazi, Kelley Cook, Marcin Dalecki, Matthias Klose, Mohan Embar
Nathanael Nerode, Olivier Jolly, Paolo Bonzini, Per Bothner, Ranjit
Mathew, Richard Guenther, Richard Sandiford, Robert Lipe, Thomas
Fitzsimmons, Tom Tromey, Volker Reichelt, Wil Mahan and Zack Weinberg.
More information about the kaffe