[kaffe] make check fails...

Blake Meike bmeike at d2tech.com
Mon Jan 29 13:38:09 PST 2007

FWIW, I was able to generate a more or less working Kaffe, for my Ubuntu
Edgy, by doing the following:

* Locate the Debian .dsc file for the Kaffe source package.  I found it at:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/k/kaffe.html

* Install all of the packages from the Build-Depends line.

* CVS a copy of Kaffe and build it.

Cheers,
   Blake Meike