[kaffe] kaffe compilation under cygwin

Dalibor Topic robilad at kaffe.org
Mon Oct 1 14:49:46 PDT 2007

Yavor Georgiev wrote:

> > Probably there is something wrong with the new version classpath ? Is
> > it possible they conflict with my config options. To be honest I want
> > to stay with these options and later on try to compile it for vxworks,
> > so it is important for me to work even with these restrictions.

Hi Yasho,

I'm afraid I wasn't clear enough. You need to download GNU Classpath's
CVS head first, then build it according to the instructions in the
FAQ/FAQ.win32 file in Kaffe's CVS head that you just downloaded, and
then you need to build kaffe in particular with the
--with-system-classpath flag.

See
http://www.kaffe.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/kaffe/FAQ/FAQ.win32?rev=HEAD