No subject

Wed Apr 30 09:52:57 PDT 2008

have to take?
Such as: what i should to study first? which books i should read?

2)I think the best way to study is to join a project with other people. So
if  there are any project about porting KaffeVM on emebdded devices and
ready to receive a new babie llike me, please let me join.

When anything starts , the first time is difficult time. So i am sorry if my
questions are stupid.

Thank you for reading my email.

Sincerely,

------=_Part_9027_9809850.1212239008665