[kaffe] Testing the list

Jim Pick jim at kaffe.org
Wed Apr 30 10:03:31 PDT 2008

Hi everybody,

Sorry for the downtime on the website and mailing list for the past few
days.

I was seeing some strange activity on the server on Friday.  I was
afraid I had been hacked/cracked, as the server was still running a
really old version of Debian (Woody, released in 2002).  It turned out
to be a false alarm, but I decided to upgrade the server anyways,
knowing it would likely break a few things.

Actually, just about everything broke - especially anything related to
email.  I'm gradually fixing everything back up.

So this is just a test post to see if I have mailman properly configured
again.

Cheers,

  - Jim