[kaffe] make error while reconfiguring kaffe

sreejith k s sreejithvadhyar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 03:44:21 PST 2008

hi,
 Since last week i am trying install kaffe and not yet done successfully.
I am new to this software and trying to work with it .
Could you tell me the best way to install it .As i have toldyou before ,I am
using ubuntu 7.1 and wanted to install kaffe 1.1.7 version .
I came to know that it has some problem with gcc4 so wanted to configure
kaffe using gcc 3 ,with intrp engine and enable debug.

Please suggest me the best way i could do this.

rgds

--
Sreejith K.S -