[kaffe] Free Java Meeting at Fosdem - Brussels, Belgium on 7 and 8 February 2009

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Mon Nov 17 10:53:53 PST 2008

Hi all,

Since we always have so much fun meeting each other at Fosdem we have
again applied for a Developer Room at Fosdem early next year. This year
Fosdem will be taking place in Brussels, Belgium on Saturday 7 and
Sunday 8 February 2009. FOSDEM '09 is a free and non-commercial event
organized by the community, for the community. Its goal is to provide
Free and Open Source developers a place to meet. http://fosdem.org/2009/

We should know early next week if a developer room is available. If so
we will start collecting ideas for activities. If there isn't a
developer room available we will figure out something else.

Hope to see you there, you friendly ad hoc Fosdem meeting committee,

Dalibor Topic,
Andrew John Hughes,
Andrew Haley,
David Herron