[kaffe] Some slides from the Free Java Meeting at Fosdem

Dalibor Topic Dalibor.Topic at Sun.COM
Fri Feb 13 06:14:00 PST 2009

Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Dalibor linked them all from the wiki and when there are more
> presentations available we will add them (if you gave a presentation and
> also want to link to your slides please do add them or ping one of us to
> upload them for you): http://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2009/Fosdem

In other words: If you gave a talk at the Java Libre dev room, haven't
put up your slides there yet,
because you don't want really to fiddle with uploading attachments to
the wiki (what's my pass
again?, how does linking attachments work? etc.), just send your slides
to me in a private reply to
this post, and I'll take care of the upload & linking it from the main
wiki page above asap.

Dalibor Topic                   Tel: (+49 40) 23 646 738
Java F/OSS Ambassador           AIM: robiladonaim
Sun Microsystems GmbH           Mobile: (+49 177) 2664 192
Nagelsweg 55                    http://openjdk.java.net
D-20097 Hamburg                 mailto:Dalibor.Topic at sun.com
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Bömer