Kaffe/JDK1.1 Details

Armen Nakashian armen at yawara.anime.net
Mon Apr 7 14:42:38 PDT 1997

What exactly makes a JDK 1.1 compatible Kaffe difficult to do?  Is
it implementing tons of new native routines, or changing the interfaces
for existing ones?

I'm aware that most of the 1.1 features are actually implemented by Javac,
such as innerclasses and Unicode support (well I'm sure alot of that is
actually in the AWT implementation as well)

- Armen Nakashian
http://yawara.anime.net/~armen/