signal support in kaffe

Paul M Reilly pmr at bbn.com
Fri Apr 11 09:03:25 PDT 1997

Hello, hello --- anyone out there?  These lists do not appear to be
very high bandwidth.  Maybe my messages are not getting through. :-(

In any case, I want to handle signals in my Java program.  I haven't
seen a whole lot of information anywhere on how to do this.  Looks like
Kaffe catches some signals, but it doesn't appear to have a general
signal catching/handling mechanism mapped to Java exceptions.  But, of
course, I could be missing something.

If I'm right and the support is not in kaffe, then I'll gladly take a
swag at it, ..., and gladly receive encouragement/comments/advice etc.

Thanks,

-pmr