problems with build under Alpha RedHat4.0..? (Part two)

Bob Abbott boba at boba.com
Wed Aug 27 17:08:56 PDT 1997

Tim,

Attempting to make Kaffe for our Linux 2.0.18 on Alpha but get the
following:

exception.c:194: warning: `struct sigcontext_struct' declared inside
parameter list
exception.c:194: warning: its scope is only this definition or
declaration,
exception.c:194: warning: which is probably not what you want.
exception.c: In function `nullException':
exception.c:205: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
exception.c:205: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
exception.c: At top level:
exception.c:215: warning: `struct sigcontext_struct' declared inside
parameter list
exception.c: In function `arithmeticException':
exception.c:224: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
exception.c:224: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
make[2]: *** [exception.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/kaffe-0.9.1/kaffe/kaffevm'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/kaffe-0.9.1/kaffe'
make: *** [all] Error 1

Same result with ./configure followed by a make OR a make clean and make
all.

Before I get carried away fixing something that might well be (probably
is,) something I'm doing wrong -- Any ideas?

PS Just noticed this same problem on the list so posting....

Regards,
Bob Abbott, Computer Engineer

BobA.com, Inc.
P.O. Box 826