0.8.1 doen't work on BSDI 2.1

Francesco Bosia fbi at oasi.asti.it
Tue Feb 18 00:15:15 PST 1997

At 16.01 18/02/97 +0900, Takuo Watanabe wrote:
>I'm having a problem with Kaffe 0.8.1 under BSDI 2.1.  I had no
>problem (seemingly) on installation.  But when I invoke kaffe, the
>machine freezes and needs restart. The problem occures under the
>following condition:
>
>	Kaffe		0.8.1 with minimal package (javasoft)
>	OS		BSDI 2.1 (pachlevel 24)
>Kaffe 0.7.1 works fine under the above platforms.
>Does anyone succeed to run 0.8.1 on BSDI?
>Anyway, I continue try to find out what had happened.

Me too on the same machine, BSDI 2.1
I will try 0.7.1
Since the machine hangs, i cannot tell what happened...

Hi!                                                        www
                                                          (o o)
ichelamichelamichelamichelamich.----------------------oOO--(_)--OOo-!
a       Francesco Bosia        !             ChessLive!             !
l      fbi at oasi.shiny.it       !    http://oasi.shiny.it/chess/     !
e       Java Developer         ! The best site to play online chess !
cimalehcimalehcimalehcimalehcim'------------------------------------!