Kaffe on SCO

Per Bothner bothner at cygnus.com
Tue May 6 10:50:49 PDT 1997

> BTW, cygnus folks, your gcc crashes with `internal compiler error'
> trying to cope with kaffe/kaffevm/soft.c's return(1e300*1e300)

If it is "our" compiler (and you are a customer) send us a Problem Report.
Otherwise, it is not our compiler - it is the FSF's compiler.
I don't think we support SCO (though I'm not sure).

You might say that any gdb based on a current release is "our" gdb,
since Cygnus maintains and releases net releases of gdb on behalf of the FSF.
However, while we make more Gcc changes than anyone else (by a large
margin), we are not the official Gcc maintainer - unfortunately, perhaps.
We have offered to do so.

	--Per Bothner
Cygnus Solutions     bothner at cygnus.com     http://www.cygnus.com/~bothner