Kaffe on SCO

Pohl Longsine pohl at mementech.com
Thu May 8 07:44:37 PDT 1997

>Some companies just make solutions, while other companies make
>excuses.
>
> - joaquin

I have no connection with cygnus, but I had to step in here because
this comment bothers me.  Metrowerks does not have the additional
burden that their tools are versions of free tools.

Cygnus is a bunch of heroic geniuses that are trying to make
money in consultancy while simultaneously contributing to the
free software community.

If they want to price thier compilers out of reach of high-maintenance
mass-market customers, more power to them.