Core dump abort()

Bryan Mann bmann at whistle.com
Fri Aug 7 14:29:13 PDT 1998

On Fri, 7 Aug 1998, Godmar Back wrote:

>  What is a "standard" CLASSPATH?

Standard is defined as whatever would have been in the
ENVIRONMENT file if kaffe were still using that to set
the CLASSPATH.  For my case that would be:

CLASSPATH=.:$HOME/root/share/kaffe/Klasses.jar:$HOME/root/share/kaffe/pizza.jar
export CLASSPATH

> Contrary to what I just said, some people have reported that Kaffe
> requires a CLASSPATH if you don't give the --prefix option during configure.
> (I always give a --prefix option; and you can always use --prefix=/usr/local)

Yes, these days prefix for me is always --prefix=$HOME/root where $HOME
is set at login.

Bryan.