Core dump abort()

Bryan Mann bmann at whistle.com
Fri Aug 7 17:36:23 PDT 1998

Ok, I have resolved my core dump abort() with a hint from Archie.

Turns out that I mistakenly had DESTDIR set during configure.
This caused kaffe to be looking in a directory other than the
one specified with --prefix to find the jar files.  I still
haven't worked out why there was a difference between running
with LD_LIBRARY_PATH set vs not set under gdb.

Anyone interested in knowing more?  If not I'm going back to my
servlet development work.

Bryan.