Can't seem to get jar running...

Thomas Remisoski tremisoski at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 22:23:42 PDT 1998

I think I'm running the JIT.  I downloaded and installed the latest
snapshot before submitting this question.  "java -version" gives me:

Kaffe Virtual Machine
Copyright (c) 1996, 1997, 1998
Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.  All rights reserved
Engine: Just-in-time   Version: 1.00   Java Version: 1.1

I'm new to kaffe so I'm not sure what's going on under the hood yet.

Tom

---Raffaele Sena <raff at aromatic.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Aug 1998, Thomas Remisoski wrote:

> > Any hints?

CLASSPATH=.:/usr/local/share/kaffe/Klasses.jar:/work/jdk1.1.6/lib/classes.zip