Problems... && native threads

Tycho Luyben tluyben at bigfoot.com
Thu Aug 20 07:48:23 PDT 1998

Hi,

I got Kaffe1.0.b1 from the transvirtual site and after I unpacked on my
RedHat 5.1 system (CLASSPATH pointing to the java base classes,
KAFFEHOME set correctly etc) I got a segmentation fault after running a
basic 'hello world' app...  After I type KAFFE hello, I have to wait for
quite a while and then it finally it comes up with 'segfault'. Would
could be wrong and how do i go about debugging the problem?

Second question; does kaffe support native threads? Are there plans to
make it do this? Like the OpenGroup jdk for linux?

Thanks in advance,

Tycho

ps. please post + mail the answer...