Success with current CVS on MIPS SGI Irix 6.3

Edwin Foo efoo at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 26 14:08:30 PDT 1998

At 10:29 PM 8/26/98 +0100, Stefan Burstroem wrote:

>Yes, but not all of us have a fully working environment. I don't have
>enough memory to rebuild all class files and if I had, I am not even sure
>they would pass the compilation.
>I'd be very happy if I could download the latest klasses.jar from the
>repository.

I have to throw in my vote there as well -- I am working with kaffe in an
embedded controller, and making me recompile klasses.jar on my host machine
and then downloading it to the board would be a real pain, to say the
least. I cannot compile it on my target environment because of a lack of
memory as well.

-Edwin

Edwin Foo        | MIT Computer Science - BS '98, MEng. '99
efoo at mit.edu     | Compaq Computer Corp. - Cambridge Research Lab
(617) 225-9715   | Residential Computing Consultant (RCC) Developer

       "Love must be sincere; Hate what is evil; cling to what is good."
http://hesed.mit.edu/~efoo                       - Romans 12:9 <><