Probably a stupid question

Ryan Sutter rockboy at nucleargopher.com
Thu Jan 15 07:47:00 PST 1998

I know this is probably a dumb question, but I am just curious.  Does
the classes.zip file included with Sun's JDK contain entirely pure Java
.class files?  If so, would it be usable as a replacement for the
classes.zip that comes with Kaffe?  I am assuming not, but I just wanted
to know what (besides licensing) the issues were.

Thanks...

--
Ryan Sutter

"Entrepreneur" - Nuclear Gopher Productions
(http://www.nucleargopher.com )
"Author" - Using FrontPage 98 (QUE, ISBN:0-7897-1497-3) and others!
"Activist" - Unite for Java! - http://www.javalobby.org
"Rebel" - I encrypt! Finger rockboy at nucleargopher.com for my PGP public
key.
"Hunk" - OK, maybe that's stretching it a bit.