illegal instruction on BSDI

Rick Summerhill rrsum at cody.flinthills.com
Wed Jan 14 20:39:53 PST 1998

I've just compiled kaffe on BSDI 3.1, which completely very well, except for
a minor problem with linking and the naming of libraries.  However, when
I run the compiler on the "hello world" program, it croaks with an "illegal
instruction".  Is this a BSDI problem with the installed gcc?

BTW, I'm just new to the list, so if this has been answered already,
I apologize.

--Rick

--
Rick Summerhill                          Network administrator, KANREN
5008 Canyon Road                         The University of Kansas
Manhattan, KS 66503                      rrsum at kanren.net
(785) 539-6796                           rrsum at cody.flinthills.com