Building Kaffe 1.0b1 on Win95 with CygWin32

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Wed Jul 22 09:58:05 PDT 1998

On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Godmar Back wrote:

> I would urge people to download the latest snapshot if they encounter
> a problem and see whether it has been fixed.  Also, the directory
> FAQ/FAQ.Known-bugs contains some of the things that are known to be broken,
> in doubt or in flux.

I've noticed that the "Can not find native library in path" problem is not
mentioned in this file. I can't get Kaffe to work at all for me under SunOS
4.1.3. It compiles, but I get this error.

I don't have the know-how to suggest a fix, and it does seem some others
have run into this problem. I'm willing to make an account on my machine
available for testing, if need be.