libawt.so ?

Alain Renard al.renard at euronet.be
Sat Mar 7 15:13:29 PST 1998

First of all, please forgive this newbie question!

I want to make some graphics, so I've downloaded
kaffe-package-biss-net.com.tgz, set
the CLASSPATH to point to biss.zip, but :

#kaffe hello
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no awt in shared library path
at java/lang/Throwable.<init>(line unknown, pc 0x5)
at java/lang/Error.<init>(line unknown, pc 0x2)
at java/lang/LinkageError.<init>(line unknown, pc 0x2)
at java/lang/UnsatisfiedLinkError.<init>(line unknown, pc 0x2)
at java/lang/Runtime.loadLibrary(line unknown, pc 0x6c)
at java/lang/System.loadLibrary(line unknown, pc 0x4)
at sun/awt/motif/MToolkit.<clinit>(line unknown, pc 0x2)
at java/awt/Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit(243)
at java/awt/Window.getToolkit(line unknown, pc (nil))
at java/awt/Frame.addNotify(line unknown, pc 0x2)
at java/awt/Window.pack(113)
at hello.affiche(12)
at hello.main(line unknown, pc 0x7)

It seems that I need a library called 'libawt.so', but I dont see that lib
anywhere...
So, what is this library and where can I find it ?

Thanks...

Alain Renard