Problems in building Kaffe 1.0.b2 on SunOS 4.1.3. HELP!!

Alexandre Oliva oliva at dcc.unicamp.br
Thu Nov 5 07:03:12 PST 1998

On Nov  5, 1998, Danny Hendler <dannyh at taux01.nsc.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to build Kaffe 1.0.b2 on SunOS 4.1.3. and am encountering the
> following problems:

Which make are you using?  Using the latest GNU make, I didn't find
any of these problems.  Which doesn't mean they shouldn't be fixed, of
course...

> This is the crop of half-a-day of trying to build Kaffe. I wonder how
> many build problems are still ahead.

There's a minor problem in one of the awt header files, a missing
#include of a standard header.  It's fixed in the CVS tree already.

--
Alexandre Oliva
mailto:oliva at dcc.unicamp.br mailto:oliva at gnu.org mailto:aoliva at acm.org